Food is more than just the fuel we need to sustain ourselves and provide the energy to get through busy days. Many foods, herbs and spices offer healing properties, and when used properly can actually stimulate appetite, reduce nausea, improve taste and provide comfort.
Simple, real, whole foods prepared using healthy cooking methods can boost our immune systems, provide relief from stomach issues, reduce the chemicals in our bodies, help manage weight, and offer a whole host of other benefits. By consuming fewer processed foods, you will lower the amount of unwanted and often harmful substances contained in synthetic additives.
Explore the nutrition tools below, and be sure to visit our blog and Resources section for additional tips and recipes. Knowledge is power!
- Food Rules by Michael Pollan
- The Cancer Fighting Kitchen by Rebecca Katz
- Organic Consumers
- Lancaster Farm Fresh Co-op
Helpful Nutrition Apps
- Non-GMO Project Shopping Guide by The Non-GMO Project
- EWG’s Food Scores by Environmental Working Group
- Healing Foods by Simon & Schuster
By changing the way you eat today, you are contributing to your future health and wellness!