Run a virtual race to support Unite for HER this September in seven simple steps!
1. Register online.
Select ‘Virtual Runner‘ on the Race Registration Page.
2. Create an online fundraising page.
Share your link on social media and email the link to friends, family, and colleagues to raise funds to support our women. Need easy fundraising tips?View Guide
3. Choose a date to run or walk.
If possible, run with us at 9 a.m. EST on Saturday, September 23, 2017, from any location!
4. Map out your route ahead of time (3.11 miles for a 5K run or 1.24 miles for a 2K walk).
Pro Tip: Adjust your settings to kilometers for easy tracking.
5. Download a mobile fitness tracking app to live-track and log your race.
Download a mobile run-tracking app like MapMyRun or Nike+ Training Club and create an account as directed. Practice logging your route and taking a screenshot of your completed route so you are prepared for race day. Unsure how to screenshot? Let these helpful tutorials guide you:
6. Race day!
Equipped with running gear, charged cell phone or fitness tracker, and pals, run or walk your selected route and have fun! Bonus points if you wear your pink race t-shirt or Unite for HER gear!
7. Submit your participation by September 24, 2017.
Submissions must include a screenshot of your location, completed run, and race photos.