Packed with healthy fiber and protein, our staff can’t stop raving about these energy bites. These bites are the perfect healthy upgrade for your loved ones this Valentine’s Day.
Try with unsweetened cherries, or put your own spin on them with your favorite dried fruit!
1 C raw almonds
2 C pitted medjool dates
1/2 C dark chocolate chips
1/2 C dried unsweetened cherries
2 tbsp. chia seeds
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. sea salt
1. To food processor, add raw almonds and process until well broken down, but not quite to a powder.
2. Add dates and pulse for 15-30 seconds to initially break down.
3. Add remaining ingredients and process to crumbly mixture that feels sticky when pressed together.
4. Roll into balls. Should yield 12-15 servings.
5. Place in refrigerator to chill for at least 15 minutes.