Upgrade your Summer with an assortment of healthy “mocktails.” Featuring kombucha and a variety of fresh ingredients, these are sure to wow guests and keep your gatherings healthy!
Pineapple Hibiscus Mocktail
- 1 hibiscus tea bag
- ½ C water
- ¾ C coconut water (or to taste)
- ½ C chopped pineapple
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp. sparkling water (or to taste)
- Lime wedge
- Brew hibiscus tea bag in ½ C water.
- Transfer tea to a blender. Add coconut water, pineapple, ginger and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses and top off each with sparkling water.
- Finish with the squeeze of a lime wedge.
Mock-Jito – Recipe from Baba’s Brew Kombucha in Phoenixville, PA
- 6 fresh mint leaves plus a sprig for garnish
- 1 lime – juiced or 3 slices of lime
- 5-6 blackberries or blueberries, more for garnish
- 6 oz. Purple Rain Kombucha
- In the Boston shaker, muddle limes, mint leaves and blackberries.
- Add kombucha, ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Pour into the glass and garnish with whole blackberries and a sprig of mint.
- 4-5 slices of cucumber
- 1 oz. honey syrup
- 5 oz. mango puree
- 5 oz. fresh lime juice
- 5 oz. ginger beer
- Muddle cucumber and honey syrup in a Boston cocktail shaker.
- Add mango puree and lime juice.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a copper mug.
- Top with ginger beer and stir to incorporate.