Recipe courtesy of Mocktails: Nonalcoholic Cocktails with Taste and Style by Caroline Hwang
A Springtime brunch is not complete without a mocktail. Enter this seasonal smash! Find the best blueberries and compliment their sweetness with a hint of lime and the warmth of cardamom. Together you get a well-rounded beverage that’s always in bloom.
Blueberry Cardamom Smash Mocktail
- Rocks glass
- Stirring spoon
- Soda water to top
- 1 lime wedge
- Handful of blueberries plus more for garnish
- 1 fl. oz. 1/8 C cardamom simple syrup*
- Muddle blueberries and lime wedge in a rocks glass.
- Add cardamom syrup and stir well.
- Add ice and top with soda water.
- Garnish with remaining blueberries. Enjoy!