Rainbow Coconut Water Spritzers
Looking for a refreshing drink for the upcoming warmer months? This colorful mocktail made with coconut water will refresh your mind and body. Not to mention it is a fun way to get in those vitamin C filled fruits! Eat them while you sip or even better – leave them from last and enjoy the tasty twist of being soaked in coconut water.
- Mortar and pestle
- Drink pitcher for mixing
- 4 serving glasses
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 4 limes
- 16 ounces coconut water
- 8 ounces flavored seltzer
- Crushed ice
- In a mortar, use the pestle to gently grind up 6-8 mint leaves. Add to the bottom of the pitcher.
- Fill a quarter of the pitcher with crushed ice.
- Add all the fruit (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries) then top with more ice – filling half of the pitcher.
- Mix in coconut water, flavored seltzer, and squeeze in juice from 4 limes.
- Stir to combine and garnish with extra fresh mint.
- Serve in your favorite glasses!
Recipe adapted from How Sweet Eats