When I think of lounging outside, enjoying the warm summer sun as I sit back and enjoy a good book, I envision an Aperol Spritz in my hand. However, I don’t want to fall asleep into chapter 2! So instead, this alcohol-free variation is just as good as the original and will keep those pages turning all story long!
Alcohol-Free Aperol Spritz
- Cutting board
- Mixing spoon
- Mixing glass with strainer
- Red wine glass for serving
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces non-alcoholic blood orange aperitif I used Abstinence
- 3-4 dashes/1 full dropper non-alcoholic orange bitters I used Bab Louie & Co.
- Tonic water
- Orange slice for garnish
- Add ice to the mixing glass for chilling.
- Add orange juice, blood orange aperitif and bitters to mixing glass. Stir to blend and chill.
- Fill wine glass with ice.
- Strain mixture into wine glass and top with tonic water.
- Garnish with an orange slice.