2020 Top 10 Fundraising Teams
Congratulations to our Top 10 Fundraising Teams! Thank you for your hard work to support the patients of Unite for HER.
1. Gymnastics Express Too
2. Kidsport Gymnastics Academy
3. Head Over Heels Gymnastics Academy
4. Precision Athletic Center
5. 92Y Gym Stars
6. A2 Gym & Cheer
7. Somerton Gymnastics
8. Upper Merion Dance and Gymnastics
9. Win-Win Gymnastics
10. Prestige Gymnastics
Last year a record of 93 teams participated in the Above & Beyond Team Challenge and raised over $210,000 to support breast and ovarian cancer patients of Unite for HER!
The gymnastics community continues to inspire us, setting the bar higher each year. Clubs have raised funds in a variety of creative and resourceful ways, and we need you now more than ever. Please take the pledge and join us once again — no amount is too small.
Each team that commits to this challenge and sends in their funds by February 15, 2021, will receive a one year membership to the online Unite for HER All Access Wellness Library, where you will receive information and videos on meditation, yoga, integrative therapies, cooking, nutrition, the Beauty is Wellness program and more!
- Top team will receive a 30 minute Virtual Meet and Greet session (and one autograph) mailed with a celebrity guest
- Top 5 teams that raise $10,000 or more will receive a 15 minute meet and greet with one of the celebrity guests
- Top 10 teams will receive a gift card from Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Top 10 teams are guaranteed entrance to the 2021 Virtual Pink Invitational Opening Awards ceremony and March In- LIVE
- ALL teams will be featured in the Pink Invitational digital program
Please make your donation by club check made payable to ‘Unite for HER’ with ‘Above and Beyond Club’ written on the memo line. Your complete contribution must be received by February 15, 2021, in order for the team fundraising totals to be included in challenge results and prize determination. We are incredibly grateful for your loyalty and commitment to this program.