Enjoy a de-stressing, calorie-burning, metabolism blasting workout AND give back to a wonderful cause.
In honor of our friends and family struggling with breast cancer, all proceeds of this class will go to Unite For HER, a non-profit wellness resource center for women with breast cancer in the Chester County area.
The minimum fee to participate is $10, cash or check – written to United For Her. Donations are welcome 💗
Mojo Fitness combines great music with fitness-focused moves to get a total body workout. The energy of the class in combination with our interval style approach, alternating between strength building and cardio segments, is an effective and addictive way to get into shape – and stay there.
Wilson Farm Park’s Shire Pavilion
500 Lee Road, Wayne, PA
- Enter through Lee Road entrance and park. Take the middle side walk and follow to Shire Pavilion in middle of park. There will be Mojo signs showing the entrance.
Class SIGN IN will begin at 9:15am. Class begins at 9:30am.
All exercises and rhythms welcome and encouraged.
Family friendly, radio edit music (and moves).
Wilson Park’s amphitheater provides PLENTY of space to social distance (Yay!), so there is no sign-up needed to attend this outdoor class.
Our only request is for you to please try to come at least ten minutes before your first class. We’d like to point out a couple Mojo form basics which will allow you to get the most out of your workout.
For more information on Mojo’s LIVE & international, award-winning, online classes, check out our website: Mojo Fitness
If you’re interested in joining our outdoor classes, please consider joining our “Outdoor Mojo” text group or weekly email newsletter/class schedule.
Cindy’s text is: (704) 819-1574
If you have any issues, questions or concerns, please let me know.
- Please keep masks on till you get to your space
- Everyone’s temperature taken upon check in
- COVID liability waiver signed upon check in
- Plenty of shade and more than ample space to spread out – 15 feet or more
- If you have sensitive knees, grass is particularly plush and flat
- If you prefer a hard surface, there is plenty of room on the concrete floor/sidewalks (consider bringing a workout mat to diffuse impact)
- Restroom facility nearby
Lighten up and unwind with US… we look forward to shaking it UP with you SOON