SAVE THE DATE
Thursday, October 24, 2019
5:30 p.m. VIP Reception
6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Phoenixville Foundry (map)
2 N. Main Street
Phoenixville, PA 19460
Gather with us as Unite for HER transforms the Phoenixville Foundry into a rustic-chic fête for our sixth annual chef and wine tasting event, Harvest. Sample local and sustainable dishes from top restaurants, paired with special offerings from wineries, breweries, and spirit vendors that tantalize the senses. The evening will also feature a fabulous live auction, super silent auction items, a wine grab, live musical entertainment, and more!
VIP tickets include early entrance to the event at 5:30 p.m., premium wines, meet and greet with the chefs during the first hour, homemade limoncello tastings from Papa Smith’s Limoncello, and reserved parking.
General Admission Tickets: $175 ($100 tax deductible)
VIP Tickets: $225 ($125 tax deductible)
Purchase tickets by September 24 and be entered to win a limo service for 10 to/from the event, courtesy of Ace Limousine.
If you are unable to attend but still would like to support Harvest, please click here to make a donation.
Live & Silent Auctions
Super Silent Auction Items:
- Chester County Wine Tour and Dinner for Four
- Exclusive Mushroom Hut at Terrain Dining Experience
- In-home Chef Dinner with Scott Megill
- Philadelphia Flyers Premium Club Box Tickets
- In Home Chef Culinary Experience for 10 with Josh Taggart
- $1,000 Gift Certificate to Skirt
- Philadelphia Eagles Club Box Tickets and Signed Brent Celek Pink Playing Gloves
- Two Night Stay at the Ritz Carlton Philadelphia
- Mini-vertical of Magnums from Calluna Vineyards
- Eagles Brent Celek Signed Helmet
Live Auction Items*:
- Weeklong Stay at Casa Fuentecica ~ a Private Villa in Bedar, Spain
- Courtside Philadelphia 76ers Tickets
- Exclusive Phillies Clubhouse Wine Dinner Experience
*Must be present at Harvest to bid/win live auction items. Silent auction items are open to the public and those attending Harvest.
- Amis Trattoria
- Autograph Brasserie
- The Chilly Banana
- D’Ascenzo’s Gelato
- Éclat Chocolate
- Founding Farmers
- Grace Winery
- Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar
- Il Granaio Italian Restaurant & BYOB
- Iron Hill Brewery – Phoenixville
- Keith Rudolf
- Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative
- Luigi & Giovanni’s
Participating Wineries, Breweries, and Spirit Producers
For more information about Harvest, please contact Sue Weldon at email@example.com.
Harvest Partners & Sponsors
We are incredibly grateful for the generous businesses, families, and individuals that sponsor Harvest and make this event possible. Please take a moment to view our sponsor information and be sure to support these businesses in our community.
Unite for HER Partners
Diamond Sponsor ($20,000)
- Karin Risi & Sean McHale
Crystal Sponsor ($10,000)
- Dr. Robert Fried