SAVE THE DATE
Thursday, October 24, 2019
5:30 p.m. VIP Reception
6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Phoenixville Foundry (map)
2 N. Main Street
Phoenixville, PA 19460
Gather with us as Unite for HER transforms the Phoenixville Foundry into a rustic-chic fête for our seventh annual chef and wine tasting event, Harvest. Sample local and sustainable dishes from top restaurants, paired with special offerings from wineries, breweries, and spirit vendors that tantalize the senses. The evening will also feature a fabulous live auction, super silent auction items, a wine grab, live musical entertainment, and more!
VIP tickets include early entrance to the event at 5:30 p.m., premium wines, meet and greet with the chefs during the first hour, homemade limoncello tastings from Papa Smith’s Limoncello, and reserved parking.
Tickets are available for purchase at the door.
General Admission Tickets: $175 ($100 tax deductible)
VIP Tickets: $225 ($125 tax deductible)
If you are unable to attend but still would like to support Harvest, please click here to make a donation.
Live & Silent Auctions
Super Silent Auction Items:
- $1,000 Gift certificate to Skirt Boutique
- Private Dinner for 10 at Marshalton Inn
- Four Seasons Philadelphia Getaway
- NBC10 Eat & Greet with Tracy Davidson for Two
- Cooking demonstration and dinner with UFH Nutrition Manager Erin Pellegrin… and more!
Live Auction Items*:
- Private Dining & Demonstration Adventure for 8 with Local Award-Winning Chef Nick Farrell and Sommelier Adam Junkins at Sovana Bistro
- Once in a Lifetime Philadelphia Phillies Clubhouse Dinner for 12
Private chef dinner for 12 with Phillies’ Chef Keith Rudolph in Phillies Clubhouse
- Courtside 76ers tickets
Two courtside Seats (South Floor) to one of two games (Winner can choose either Saturday, December 7th at 7:30pm vs Cleveland Cavaliers or Sunday February 9th at 6:00pm vs Chicago Bulls). Complimentary food and beverage the entire evening either at the seats through waiter service or in The Draft Kings Club.
- Tour de France Chef Dinner Tour De France Chef Dinner for 10 featuring a 1904 Chateau Lafite Rothschild (First Growth Bordeaux)
Enjoy a bottle of 1904 Château Lafite Rothschild Pauillac (First Growth) and curated chef dinner for 10 celebrating the regions of France in private West Chester wine cellar
- Bright Lights, Big City! – NYC Getaway for Two
Featuring two nights’ hotel stay at the Gallivant Hotel Times Square, two tickets to Hamilton, dinner for two at Gramercy Tavern, and spa experience for two
- Exclusive One-Week Vacation at The Reefs Club in Bermuda
Participating Wineries, Breweries, and Spirit Producers
For more information about Harvest, please contact Sue Weldon at email@example.com.
Harvest Partners & Sponsors
We are incredibly grateful for the generous businesses, families, and individuals that sponsor Harvest and make this event possible. Please take a moment to view our sponsor information and be sure to support these businesses in our community.
Unite for HER Partners
Diamond Sponsor ($20,000)
- Karin Risi & Sean McHale