Pink Unity Grant
February 4, 2022
Honorary Tribute Ad Deadline
Team Photo Pre-Orders Due
February 11, 2022
John Pancott Heart of Gold Award Nomination Deadline
Pink Unity Grant
This outreach program was created to ease the emotional and financial burden experienced by gymnasts and their families as they face a breast or ovarian cancer diagnosis and into recovery. We currently have rolling submissions to allow qualified persons to apply anytime during the year. This grant is also available to gymnasts from United States Association of Independent Gymnastics Clubs, USAIGC. Unite for HER is grateful for the unwavering and generous support the gymnastics community has shown our organization, and are honored to partner with GK Elite Sportswear in a way that allows us to give back to those in need. We have rolling submissions for these grants, so qualified applicants may apply anytime throughout the year.
Honor a Loved One
The Pink Invitational provides families with an opportunity to pay tribute to, or honor a loved one who has battled breast or ovarian cancer. Your tribute message and photo will appear in an exclusive section of the 2022 Pink Invitational program.
Nominate a Coach
The John Pancott Heart of Gold Award was developed to honor coaches who demonstrate the values of the late John Pancott. This distinction will be awarded to a coach who loves to teach any child who wants to learn, regardless of their skill level. If you know a special coach, please click below to learn more.
Meet Format, Awards, and Age Groups
Format and Equipment
This is a USAG sanctioned meet conducted in a Modified Capitol Cup format.
Now accepting Level 2! Age groups follow Pennsylvania competition schedule.
- XCEL Bronze and Level 2: Age as of last day of Pink weekend
- Levels 3-7, and Xcel levels Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond: Age as of last day of PA State Competition date
- Level 8: Age as of last day of the PA Regional Competition date (Region 7)
- Level 9: Age as of last day of Eastern Nationals Competition date
- Level 10/Open: Age as of the last day of J.O. Nationals
JOGA: Age as of the Monday after their State Competition date.
Awards are presented at the end of each session.
- Custom medals with ribbon logo
- Individual medals per event, per age group, approximately 50% of participants
- Individual all-around trophies are also awarded per level, per age group, approximately 50% of participants
- Team awards will be presented at the end of each session to the top three teams
- Participation awards will be presented to all level 2/3 and XCEL Bronze/Silver participants who do not receive All Around awards.