Pink Unity Grant
2020 Celebrity Gymnast
Katelyn OhashiBuy Tickets
On this page you will find ways to fundraise, who our celebrity guest will be, details on our 2020 one-of-a kind GK pink leo, and information on march-in, photography, and grants.
Helpful tips to help you plan your trip to Philadelphia, including information about, hotels, parking, and admissions can be found on the Event Details Page.
We hope you have a wonderful time at Pink!
Pink Unity Grant
This outreach program was created to ease the emotional and financial burden experienced by gymnasts and their families as they face a breast or ovarian cancer diagnosis and into recovery. We currently have rolling submissions to allow qualified persons to apply anytime during the year. This grant is also available to gymnasts from United States Association of Independent Gymnastics Clubs, USAIGC. Unite for HER is grateful for the unwavering and generous support the gymnastics community has shown our organization, and are honored to partner with GK Elite Sportswear in a way that allows us to give back to those in need. Please see the link below for our grant criteria and application.View Gymnast Pink Unity Grant Application
Above & Beyond Team Challenge
Start fundraising today to help your team rise to the top and help women affected by breast cancer. The top fundraising teams will also receive incredible prizes like celebrity gymnast meet and greet sessions, photoshoots, autographed prizes, and more!Get Started
2020 Official Pink Invitational Leo
Designed and created by Pink Invitational Partner, GK Elite Sportswear, this beautiful one-of-a-kind leo will be worn by all our competitors this year as a symbol of unity and support.
- Remember that the idea behind every gymnast competing in the same pink leo is that they are uniting for the cause, as one team. Therefore, please refrain from wearing any adornments, warmups, or apparel that cover the leo during march-in.
- The leo does not come with a scrunchie, as most teams create their own hair ribbons/bows, scrunchies, etc. Be creative and have fun with this!
- The judges will NOT deduct for fingernail polish or small face tattoos during competition.
- If you are unsure or have any questions about what you planning for your team, feel free check with us by contacting our meet coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are new to the meet, take a look at the photo albums on Facebook to see what teams have done in the past (keeping in mind the notes above), or come up with your own artistic look!
GK Breast Cancer Awareness Apparel
The leos shown below are part of the exclusive 2017/18 GK Elite Sportswear breast cancer awareness collection. GK will donate 5% of sales for products in this line to Unite for HER. To view the full collection and place your order, click here.
Meet Photography/CD Pre-Orders
We are privileged to have Team Photo as our official event photographers. Led by John Cheng, their crew has provided unparalleled coverage of the Pink Invitational for the last ten years. The pictures featured on the event pages of of this site were taken by Team Photo and generously provided for our use. We appreciate their skill, craftsmanship and commitment to supporting Unite for HER.View Order Form
Photo Release Statement
Permission is hereby granted to Unite for HER by way of entering the Pink Invitational~Gymnasts Unite competition to use any photographs that may be taken at the event on the Unite for HER website, social media pages, and/or in any other printed publications or electronic communications without further consideration and to hold harmless the above named entity.
Honor a Loved One
The Pink Invitational program provides gymnast families with an opportunity to pay tribute to, or honor a loved one affected by breast cancer. Tribute messages and photos appear in an exclusive section of our Pink Invitational event program.Learn More
- Where do I go for celebrity events at the Pink Invitational? A volunteer at the welcome table by the entrance to the competition area can provide you with room locations and directions. That information will also be announced on the website and social media prior to the meet.
- How do I get my daughter’s photo with the celebrity guest? Pictures will be posted in an album on the Pink Invitational Facebook page for you to download, print, and share. Please allow our meet photographer ample time following the event to upload the images.
- Where do I go to recover lost personal items? The Volunteer Room
- Where should I go if I’ve been separated from my child? The Volunteer Room
- Can my daughter’s team wear any pink accessories during march in? We encourage teams to show their spirit! However, we do ask that they not wear team warmups or any apparel/accessory that covers their leo.
- Can I purchase an extra Pink Invitational leo? We will announce the sale of any remaining leos on social media and the website after the conclusion of the event. Quantities and sizes are limited, and sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Can I change my gymnast’s leo size? Leo sizes are final as of November 20, 2019, and cannot be changed. It is highly recommended that sizes be double (and triple) checked before they are submitted. While we do have a few extras on meet weekend, sizes cannot be exchanged unless a gymnast cannot compete in the size she received.
- Where can I get my score sheets for my daughter’s session? In the interest of being as “green” as we possibly can at the Pink Invitational, we do not print score sheets for our sessions. Results will be updated multiple times during most sessions online at www.meetscoresonline.com.