For more information about the mission and impact of Unite for HER, please view our electronic press kit.
For 12 years Unite for HER has pioneered an integrative care model, impacting thousands of breast and ovarian cancer patients in the Philadelphia region. In 2020, Unite for HER expanded to become a national nonprofit organization.
For all press inquiries, please contact:
Director of Communications
As Seen On
- Main Line Experts Explain the Importance of Mammogram Screenings – October 2021
- Breast Cancer Support Groups – October 2021
- Rowan Volleyball Picks up Another Victory on “Profs’ Go Pink” Night – October 2021
- Kennett Square Neighbors magazine, a Best Version Media publication- October 2021
- Cause Marketing Roundup: Five Brands Making a Difference Through Wellness and Inclusivity
- Vermont club wows national gymnastics competition with fundraising to help cancer patients – February 2021