National Wellness Program
Supporting Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer Patients
The Unite for HER Wellness Program was designed to provide you with integrative therapies and resources to restore you physically and emotionally.
Through the UFH Wellness Program you will learn about the benefits of integrative therapies and create a personal plan for incorporating services into your treatment. Participants will learn about Reiki, yoga, whole food nutrition, the power of movement and exercise, professional counseling and sexual health counseling, and ongoing access to HER Speaker Series that includes topic like sexual health, medical marijuana, cancer and careers, and more, and all services are funded by Unite for HER.
The Wellness Program is delivered via HER care box and contains educational resources, healing and healthy self-care products, and the hallmark of our program, a Wellness Passport valued at $2,000 of integrative therapies and services from approved providers at no personal cost.
Saturday, October 15, 2022
Online via Zoom
Attendees will receive:
- HER care box, delivered directly to your home, filled with over $300 worth of healing resources and healthy organic self-care products
- $2,000 of integrative therapies through the UFH Wellness Passport, valid for a full year
During the LIVE Wellness Conference Event, you will:
- Participate in live virtual sessions and be able to ask questions directly to medical and wellness experts
- Connect with other attendees and join HER community
- Learn how to use the Wellness Passport of Services and Treatments