Through the Unite for HER Wellness Day program, breast cancer and ovarian cancer patients learn about the benefits of complementary therapies and create a personal plan for incorporating these fully-funded services into their treatment and recovery.
All program participants receive a HER care box package, as well as an invitation to experience a virtual Wellness Day in the comfort and safety of their own home without delay. Through the UFH at Home program, participants can learn about integrative therapies such as acupuncture, massage, Reiki, yoga, meditation, nutrition, professional counseling (including sexual health), and caregiver support, as well as meet care providers. Each care box contains educational resources, healing and healthy self-care products, and the hallmark of our program, a wellness passport.
Each passport is valid for a 12 months and worth $2,000 of integrative therapies and services from approved providers (located on our provider list) for the therapies they feel will best support their everyday health and wellness.
Upcoming Wellness Days
If you live in the Philadelphia region and are experiencing any of the following, please contact us to find out more about our Wellness Program.
- If you been diagnosed with breast or ovarian cancer within the last 18 months
- If you are facing a recurrence of breast or ovarian cancer
- If you are living with metastatic breast or ovarian cancer
We partner with over 30 hospitals and cancer care centers in the Philadelphia region. If you are being treated at a non-partner hospital, please contact us to learn how you can attend a Wellness Day.
(By invitation only for current breast cancer patients of partner hospitals)
- May 16: Día de Salud Virtual – solo por invitación
- May 23: Virtual Wellness Day – By Invitation Only
- May 26: Virtual Wellness Day – By Invitation Only
- June 6: Penn Medicine Virtual Wellness Day – By Invitation Only
- June 19: Virtual Wellness Day – By Invitation Only
- June 23: Virtual Wellness Day – By Invitation Only
- September 26: Penn Medicine Virtual Wellness Day – By Invitation Only
- November 19: Penn Medicine Virtual Wellness Day – By Invitation Only