Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, all March and April Wellness Day and volunteer events have been postponed until late spring. We are in communication with our hospital partners and will update you as new information becomes available. If you have additional questions, please contact us directly at 610-883-1177 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more or RSVP to any of the events below, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Carol.
We have many options for you to get involved throughout the year. Whether you like to help with events, want to serve at Wellness Days, help organize materials at our office, or contribute in new and unique ways, we value your donation of time and talent to help us fulfill our mission. Student community service hours opportunities are often available as well.
One-hour volunteer orientation sessions are held on the first Thursday of each month at our West Chester office (127 E. Chestnut St., West Chester, 19380) at 9:00 am and 6:00 pm. An in-office volunteer session is also available immediately following morning orientation from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- March-June, 2020: Volunteer to sell Bloom Grand Prize Raffle tickets
- April 7, 2020: CSA pick-up at UFH office, 5:00-7:00 pm
- April 14, 2020: CSA pick-up at UFH office, 5:00-7:00 pm
- April 21, 2020: CSA pick-up at UFH office, 5:00-7:00 pm
- May 7, 2020: Volunteer welcome session 9-10 am; in-office activities 10 am-12 pm
- June 4, 2019: Volunteer welcome session 9-10 am; in-office activities 10 am-12 pm